Storm King Fire Engine Company #2, "The Home of The REDshirts" is Professionally Staffed 100% by Volunteers Since 1868.
We NEED YOU to help us continue to provide the exceptional level of service that our neighbors deserve.
To be eligible for membership a candidate must be:
- Sixteen (16) years of age or older.
- A citizen of the United States.
- A resident of the Village of Cornwall-on-Hudson, the vicinity thereof, or by reason of usual occupation, a person available to render active service as a volunteer firefighter in the Village.
- Physically able to perform the duties of a firefighter.
- Of good moral character and without any conviction of felony.
- Shall not be a member of any subversive organization.
To apply for membership, download and fill out the appropriate application then submit it to us with your $5.00 initiation fee. To arrange a date and time to drop off your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Fire Station any Wednesday evening at 7pm, or call us at 845.534.2841.
You will then be directed to obtain a physical examination free of charge with our contracted Physician.
Department Meetings are the First Wednesday of Every Month at 8pm. Regular Department Training is held every Wednesday at 7pm. Additional Training and Events are announced.